Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy Busy Busy Banana

Just came back... another long day of intensive work.

This week and the next, we are organizing a workshop where we invite colleagues from Singapore (the regional team = the team I used to belong to) over to Nairobi. It was good seeing so many familiar faces and it also made me feel like I belong... I'm no longer the only banana in a sea of Gorillas.... (Think what color the banana is and what color the Gorillas are)
My team came down last Thursday where we started our internal workshop which is carrying on until this week. I have been standing up, presenting non stop and coaching the team for the last 5 days. Yes, it has truly been intensive. Waking up earlier too, because instead of leaving at 8, we now leave at 7. Instead of leaving work at 6, we now leave at 8. And instead of eating dinner at home, we always go out for dinner and drinks after.
Tiring... but yet... somewhat fulfilling. I always feel like I am adding value... for now.
So here's pictures of the place I went to tonight, really nice place..

0 comments: