Stace in Nairobi... 22 more days till Jiang comes
Checking in...
Been some time since I last wrote here so thought everyone might be interested in what's going on with my life. :)
Last week marked a significant milestone for me and my project. We need to pass 5 "milestones" from now until next year April 2012. Each time we pass, we get to move on to the next stage. Our project received an overwhelming 100/100 pass! So that's quite an achievement. Our next review is in September.
At the same time, I also reached my three year mark with my company! My leads were congratulating me and I was quite happy too because of the following reasons:
1) It's rare to see young people stay in Accenture for more than 2 years.
2) Once you pass the 3 years mark, you are not liable to forfeit your sign on bonus if you quit! So you can quit without anything holding u back!
Of course, the leads were not very happy with my train of thoughts. Haha
On another note, it gets chilly here cause its winter now so the temp hovers around 18 degrees, everyday it's jacket with scarves. I love it.
I miss playing music so I went out to buy myself a mini guitar! Check it out, it's a beau isn't it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Standard St,Nairobi,Kenya
0 comments:
Post a Comment