Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Blog Revival!!!

Hi all,

I was going to start a new blog since i'll be preparing for my trip to Africa and as tradition goes... New Place, New experience, New Blog... :)

But when i started to open an account, im shocked by the number of accounts i have personally opened and never continued. Like my personal blog, hongkong blog, personal x 2 blog, personal x 3 blog and the family blog!

Geesh... It's time to finish what we started or at least continue from where we left off. So im going to post all my Africa stuff here and I hope all the little Cuz and aunts and Uncs can post whats been happening around the family here too. That way, we go to one central location for any updates..

Yesh Siree... I like this idea.... I shall start the ball rolling....

0 comments: