Lonely Stacey
It's been sometime since i last udpated!
Nope, I havent been busy and nope I havent been having that much fun as well.
I've just been feeling a little under the weather and also I went to Mombasa for the Easter Holiday.
Mombasa is a tourist attraction place like what Bali is or Phuket is. I went by myself, to a resort for 4 days. Did stuff like massage, steam room, bake in the sun, snorkel and eat lotsa lotsa buffet every day breakfast, lunch and dinner!
My room was a quaint room (that Jie would never step in) and it has a balcony that overlooks the sea! But I cant go out because there are monkeys around, and if you have food, they will grab it! Or if its raining, they will take shelter in your balcony.
The good thing: It's quiet, it's hot and i got time to relax and think.
The bad thing: It's mosquito/flies/chameleon/crows infested, it's kids infested and it's rainy season.
The worst thing: I'm alone.
Yes. Never again will i go to a holiday by myself anymore. I can do tours, I can do business travels but I absolutely will not do personal and self-indulged holidays anymore. It may be good for other people, but certainly not for myself.
Oh well, at least i learnt that about myself during this trip. :)
Oh! It's confirmed, i am coming back on 27th May.
And Jiang is coming over to Nairobi to watch the Great Migration during National Holiday - August Period! Whee!!
The Great Migration is truly a once in a year event that happens when the wild beast travels from the West to the East of africa across the great river. Thats when you see hordes of Wilderbeast, buffalo, gazettes, zebras, elephant, giraffes crossing. Then you see the lions, cheetahs and crocodiles prey on them as they cross. You can view it from a hot air balloon or you can drive around the park to view them. This occurs between August to October so come on down everyone!!!! (But not during the week Jiang is coming! haha)
1 comments:
Haha I chope you for the National Day week!
Post a Comment