Hi Everyone, Thought i'll share some interesting stuff with you. I'm quite in to facebook now so been uploading lots of stuff there and updating my statuses or thoughts...
Below are some pics that has been shared on facebook so thought i'll clarify some of them...
I heard that Uncle Colin shared this picture to the family one saturday, it's the one with me on the train tracks with someone else.
And everyone was shocked at how they cant even see her picture. Some clarifications:
- This is a GUY
- This is NOT my friend. It was a random stranger who ran up to me.
- I was enjoying the view and taking a pic when this guy ran behind me and tried to pull me in to take a picture together. It was not an enjoyable feeling.

Ok, next one... as you all know, i climbed a mountain over the weekend. And did not put enough sunblock on my back.. as a result, here is the tanline i noticed yesterday on my way to work. Haha, everyone was asking me how many layers am i wearing.

OK, and the next picture has got me tickled for some time. My dear Jiang showed me the following picture of him 2 years ago, and him now. Haha, I was amazed at the difference and I think he should be the new spokesperson for whatever product he has been using for the past 2 years (which i think are hair medical pills and Jackie Chan's Ba Wang Shampoo)! Isnt this amazing? Dont you think its so funny! Yes, Jiang can always make me laugh... :)

Anyway, can anyone update me on what's going on with their life? OMG, am i the only one providing information? I've been receiving emails from Jiang/ Lynette/ Jie/ Kevin!!!! WHat about the rest? I would love to hear how your family is doing. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment