Who knew?
Have I told u guys recently I have found a church to go to every Sunday? It's called Nairobi Pentecostal Church and it's exactly like what you see in the movies. The whole church is filled with Africans, and the worship starts off like the scene from sister act, with ladies singing and belting. It's awesome fun.
I'm the only Chinese there and I do get some stares when I walk in. But since it's a place of worship, guess they can't judge me too much here. Anyway, the people here dress really well to go church, they wear suits, they wear ties and long dresses. I felt so bad when I wore flip flops. And the people like to squeeze up to each other, just because church is always full and everyone doesn't mind touching the person next to him/her. Takes a while to get used to I think.
Anyway, last Sunday, I was feeling so lazy to church, I called my driver to pick me up to drop me off at a mall. Before I knew it, he had mistakenly took me the front door of my church! He thought I wanted to go to church, haha I couldn't say no since it was such an obvious sign that Someone wanted me to go church that day. :)
Well, this is one of my established routine every weekend. Of course, I still do climb mountains, go gym, go to the malls to hang out. It's a typical and relaxing way to spend Saturday's and Sunday's. But of course, every Saturday, I will still be thinking that I'm missing out on our family weekly reunion.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Mawensi Rd,Nairobi,Kenya
0 comments:
Post a Comment