Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wow! It's been ages hasnt it!

Hi everyone!

I havent been updating this blog with my adventures in Nairobi because of 3 reasons mainly
1) Who updates blogs when you have facebook! I've been updating my statuses on facebook every day even with pictures. Let's face it, its easier to update with one liner statuses versus a whole story typed out. So come add me on facebook and check out my daily status.

2) There hasnt been any adventures to speak about! Its mainly shuttling between work and back home, gym some days. Then back to work. On weekends mainly i've been lazing around, trying out the best way to cook week-long food. (What I call week long food is basically food i can cook and keep for one week to bring to work).

3) It's hard to maintain communication with my family when it is mostly a one way communication! I would love to hear back from the family on what is happening in Singapore! The only time I get news is when we announce the menu for saturday gatherings or on tickets to Chiang Mai. - Thats not alot of news for this girl who is 6000 miles away!

Anyway, i'll try to make a more conscientious effort to update the blog. I would also love to hear from Tracy! You can use this blog too and tell us what is happening in the land of the Queen and King!

Anyway, just want to say thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes i received from you. It was nice to know i was remembered! :) Love you all!

Till next time,
Stace

0 comments: