Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ku Ku and Me

Before I go on to talk about my "discovery" of the day (even though its only 9.20), let me just say to everyone Good Morning! Doesnt it feel like a Friday to you?? It does for me but maybe because of the following reasons:

  1. I'm finishing work at 4.00p.m today to go for a cooking event with my bosses
  2. I'm no longer coming back to THIS office until the end of Chinese New Year
  3. I'm flying off to Manila tomorrow -MABUHAI!
  4. Most importantly, my pay is coming in today. :)

Anyway, back to my amazing discovery. So i've been receiving emails from Kuku and Aunty Jolyn who mentioned that Ku does not receive any emails from "foodforfamily.googlegroups.com". *GASP* All my wondrous emails and blogs have not been read by Kuku! This certainly cannot continue, so i set out to solve this puzzle.

Since no emails reach Ku, not even trash/ spam, and i'm absolutely sure I have the right address in the account management... I realize today,

AIYAH, KU!!! CHINA BLOCKS GOOGLE LA!

I can't believe I did not even realise this considering the times i've travelled there. Yes, Google is banned in China and perhpas this even extents to Taiwan. So poor Ku, can't "google", can't read "blogs", can't "youtube" or "facebook" as well.

Anyway, I am still figuring out a way to resolve this but in the mean time, if we have any emails, do send to KuKu at 陳彥諨(Daniel Tan) [daniel.tan@chinatrust.com.tw] as well as the family's email. So "Leh cheh" right, yes it is. Blame Ku, not me. :)

Anyway, to Ku, i've added in your danjol yahoo account in the family account so your family will receive 2 emails - one to the wiley one and one to the danjol one. Hopefully you can still access your yahoo email and can read from there.

Let me know if it works! But then again, if you receive this means it works, if we do not hear from you, guess we'll just use the handy forward button on emails.

0 comments: