Reassurance
This is funny, I typed this is an email and sent it off but no one received it. I think if a file size is too big, it may not send through...
Or maybe it was just a friday and even google accounts was taking a break. :)
Anyway, here's my email.
Hi Mum (and the rest of the family),
I’d like to reassure you that Africa is not as dangerous as you think it is, or rather – the place I am going is not.
Here is a Wikipedia on Nairobi with actual pictures on how the city looks like as well as some insights to the country:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairobi
As further proof, these are some photos on what my colleague who just went to Nairobi and took (pictures of the street/ hotel/ office place, view from the office etc)
I’d like to reassure you that Africa is not as dangerous as you think it is, or rather – the place I am going is not.
Here is a Wikipedia on Nairobi with actual pictures on how the city looks like as well as some insights to the country:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairobi
As further proof, these are some photos on what my colleague who just went to Nairobi and took (pictures of the street/ hotel/ office place, view from the office etc)
Or this kind of place...
Love you all for caring though! :)
Cheers,
Stacey
0 comments:
Post a Comment